Ms. MAREET PAUL – M.Com., NET
Mail id :email@example.com
- Post Graduate in Commerce with specialization in Finance and pursuing Ph.D. in Christ University, Bangalore
- One year as Assistant Professor (on contract) in Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha
- One year as Guest Lecturer in St. Joseph’s College, Moolamattom
- Joint Coordinator, Entrepreneurship Development Club
- Joint Coordinator, Capital Analysis Forum
- NAAC Criteria II Department in Charge, Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha.
- Joint Coordinator of the International Webinar on The Great Reset and Emerging Business Opportunities on 12th March, 2021
- Program Coordinator for the Intra Department Caption Writing Contest
- Staff Coordinator of the Webinar MBA Entrance Examination in India & CAT 2020
- Professional Development Course on Trading Basics offered by Indian School of Business
- Professional Development Course on Behavioural Finance offered by Duke University
- Professional Development Course on Academic Literacy offered by Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Placed with Ernst & Young
- AISSCE 2014 School Topper in English
- AISSCE 2014 School Topper in Accountancy
Faculty Development Programmes
- UGC Paramarsh FDP on “ ICT in Teaching & Learning”-Organised by MSP Mandal’s Shri Sivaji College, Parbhani: 13th -18th July 2020
- FDP on “ Research Methodology” organized by Research and Post Graduate Cell of K.G College of Arts and Science ,Coimbatore from 17th June -24th June 2021
- FDP on “Data Analysis using SPSS with interpretation for Social Sciences” organized by IQAC of St Paul’s College, Bengaluru, in association with Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru from 12 July 2021- 19 July 2021
- FDP on “Portfolio Management” organized by Sacred Heart College, Kerala, in collaboration with Bombay Stock Exchange
- Role of Behavioural Bias in Individual Investment Decision Making in Stock Market: JETIR: ISSN: 2349 5162: Volume 6, Issue 6, June 2019.
- An Analysis of Behavioural Bias in Individual Investors: Alochana Chakra: Volume IX, Issue XII, December 2020. ISSN :2231 3990
- Study on Impulse Buying Behaviour on Consumer Goods : RESEARCH REVIEW International Journal of Multidisciplinary,Volume 6 Issue 5, May 2021: ISSN: 2455 3085
Books Published/ Co authored
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management for Semester IV B.Com. Degree Course, Mahatma Gandhi University, ISBN: 978-93-81888-62-9, Prakash Publications, Changanassery
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management for Semester III M.Com. Post graduate Course, Mahatma Gandhi University, ISBN: 978-93-81888-74-2, Prakash Publications, Changanassery
Seminars/Webinars/ Conferences attended
- International Conference on “International Trade- Trade War- Shared Prosperity” organised by Research & Post Graduate Department of Commerce, S.B College Changanacherry from 10-12th December 2018
- ‘Art of Writing Research Review/ Articles for Publishing in Peer Reviewed Journals’-Organized by IQAC, MES College Erumely on 25th May 2020.
- “International Conference on Advances in Science, Technology Engineering & Management-2020” – Organised by IJRPES on 27th and 28th June 2020.
- International Webinar on “The Great Reset and Emerging Business Opportunities” organised by Department of Management Studies, St. Joseph’s College, Moolamattom on 12th March, 2021.
- “National Education Policy 2020 Reforming and Rejuvenating Teaching & Learning in H. E institutions for the 21st Century” Organised by IQAC of Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha on 8th August 2020.
- “Classroom Management Tools” -Organised By Department Of Commerce, SCMS School of Technology And Management on 23rd July 2020
- ‘Fine Tuning Your Research Papers: Publication in Scopus, Web Science Indexed and ABDC Rated Journals.’- Organized by Research &PG Department of Commerce, Bharata Mata College, Thrikkakara on 27th May 2020.
- ‘Research instrument development and validation’ -Organised by Research & Post Graduate Department of Commerce, Pavanathma College, Murickassery-23rd May 2020.
- “Kerala’s Fiscal Crisis: An Overview”-Organised By IQAC Of St George College Aruvithura on 15th May 2020.
- Research talk series on “How to do an effective research” organized by Post Graduate & Research Department of Commerce, Mahatma Gandhi College, Thiruvananthapuram.
- National Webinar on “ Reference Management System-MENDELEY” organised by Post Graduate Department of Commerce, Government College, Kattappana on 28th July 2021.
|ID||Course Name||Duration||Start Date|
|BBM||Bachelor of Business Management||3 Years||June 1, 1995|